We are COVID SAFE
Following the Government and Archdiocese instructions we have a COVID-19 safety plan and are committed to keeping you safe. By achieving this we need your co-operation and understanding.
* If you are unwell please stay home and get tested.
* The maximum amount of people allowed in our Premises are; Church 100, Parish Centre 27 and Presbytery Meeting Room 11.
* You must register your details when entering any of our Premises.
* Sanitise your hands when you come into any premises.
* Always keep a distance of 1.5m although families can sit together but must still keep a 1.5m distance from others.
* When coming to receive Holy Communion please be mindful to keep 1.5m distance from the person in front of you.
* Congregational singing is forbidden.
* Bulletin must be taken with you after use.
* Parishioners are discouraged from mingling before or after Mass.
* During this time of Pandemic you are still dispensed from attending Sunday Mass. Although live streaming of St Felix Masses is no longer available online, you can access online Masses via the Archdiocese website
We thank you for your patience and support during this time.
I am grateful for this opportunity to welcome newcomers to the parish of St Felix.
I am hoping that you will consider enrolling in our parish and become a member.
A registration Census form can be downloaded and is also provided at the back of the church, please complete the form and return it to the parish office when convenient.